Sunday, October 13, 2013

Breakfast toasted cheese

This morning was day two of cleaning out the fridge and using up some odds and ends. I had fried up a bunch of bacon for last night's dinner and for some odd and amazing reason had some left over. I didnt feel like cooking up a whole ordeal of a breakfast this morning for the hubby since he is the only one eating...so I came up with this. I was thinking of just a fried egg sandwhich for him then the goofy foodie in me turned the light on...lol.

So a quick gather of eggs, bread, margarine, bacon, cheddar and American cheese and we had breakfast. Hubby likes his yolks runny (yuck lol) so I fried the egg first then started piling everything on. It got rave reviews from hubby and my kids (who were disappointed they only got to lick the plate).

I hope you let your imagination fly and have fun in the kitchen. Enjoy and I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment